Maximising storage to meet your needs.
Getting the most from your Built-in Wardrobe,
We can help you organise your life with creative and functional Wardrobe storage Solutions that will save you time and frustration.
Ask us today to see our ready to install designs, or we can build a custom design, which will maximise your storage.
there are a number of units available that can be customised to suit your needs.
Master BedRoom, Kids Bedroom or Guest Room.
Whether your built-in robe is in a Master bedroom or a child’s room or your guest room we can customise a storage solution to fit in just about any space. We can adapt any of our storage units to give you the wardrobe you deserve.
An additional top shelf to maximise storage in rooms with high ceilings. Whichever style suits you whether it be drawers, fixed or adjustable shelving, full length or double hanging. We can provide it all in any combination. Our fit outs offer you the flexibility to match your every need.
our units are available in a number of sizes
We have some standard sizes that we use all the time but we can build a unit to suit your space, draws from 300mm Wide to 900mm wide. Adjustable shelves from 400mm wide to 1200mm wide with variable depths.
Your Dream Walk-in Wardrobe Storage.
Customise your dream Walk-in.
A well-designed walk-in wardrobe creates a functional space, in which you can keep your treasured items and take the time to select the things you need each day.
Your walk in wardrobe will be influenced by:
- The space you have available.
- The position of the door and other elements in the space.
- What you are wanting to store in your Wardrobe
- The way you want to access your items and how often you use these items
- What type of storage you want for each item
Each area within your walk-in can be customised taking into consideration whether you want to see the items or if you prefer to have them behind a door.
We will incorporate drawers, doors, open areas and closed areas with adjustable and fixed shelves.
We understand that every wardrobe is different and every customer wants something different in what they want their walk-in to be, that’s why we custom build every wardrobe to meet your wishes giving you the wardrobe you deserve.
Things to consider when planning your dream walk-in.
- The layout of your wardrobe where is the entrance in relation to the rest of the space.
- What would you like to include – Hanging (Full and/or double), Drawers, Open shelving, adjustable or fixed shelving, shoe storage and anything else that you feel is important.
- Your Budget – how much have you set aside for your wardrobe.
- Fixed items in your wardrobe space. Power points, alarm boxes, Phone or internet connections or windows.
- Sometimes storage in your home can be lacking so you might consider a section to store other items like extra linen, Blankets, Pillows or even towels if your wardrobe is close to your ensuite.
Call us today and organise a free measure and quote to start you on your way to having the dream wardrobe you desire.
We will come to you to measure your space and discuss your wardrobe. This is because we feel the best place to design your wardrobe is standing in front of it.
Check out the videos below for some ideas you may like to incorporate into your Dream Wardrobe Design.
Check us out on Facebook for more ideas for your wardrobe.