SPACEMAKER SLIMLINE WARDROBES
Sliding Wardrobe Doors
At MTM Wardrobes we custom make your wardrobe to fit into your available space. Whether that be into an existing robe recess, wall to wall area, or if you need an end return panel we can help.
The Slimline wardrobe system is fabricated from top quality Australian made aluminium extrusions. They carry a 10 year guarantee when used under normal operating conditions (excludes wheels).
Our wardrobe doors are glazed to comply with the requirements of Australian Standards AS1288 and/or AS2208. This requires all mirrors or glass used in the wardrobe system to be safety vinyl backed or toughened glass.
Characteristics of the our Sliding wardrobe door system
- Double track measures 54mm in width
- Triple track measures 81mm in width
- Our triple track provides a 2/3 opening for exceptional access to your clothes
- Concealed roller in door bottom permits easy adjustment of doors
- Full height finger grip stiles with a frost infill buffer eliminates metal to metal contact
- Combining an advanced head guide and a solid V grooved bottom track safeguards against the doors jumping off the tracks
We are able to use a variety of panels in our door systems. These can range in thickness from 4mm up to 9mm. Having this adaptability we are able to offer the following variety of panels.
- Anti-shatter vinyl backed safety mirrors in 3 variants.
- White coat, Black or Red coat glass panels.
- Coloured toughened glass.
- Formica Timber panels.
- Plain panels for painting or wallpapering for the DIY enthusiast.